We're POPPING UP! Join us as a vendor for our 3-day Sustainable Fashion + Styling pop-up taking place in Toronto on Queen West this Fall.
About The Event:
We would love to host you!
FRIDAY NOVEMBER 3 - SUNDAY NOVEMBER 5
Please read all the details below.
The Shopwise Pop-Up will take place in downtown Toronto with a focus on making it easier for people to vote with their dollar and shop your products. Our vision for the 3-day event:
- Sustainable fashion vendors/small businesses
- Aesthetically pleasing and fun community space
- Opportunity for customers to try on your products
- Daily styling appointments hosted by Jaclyn
- Content creation and promotion
- Networking and community
- Friday evening Media Session allocated to media, influencers, and VIP guests to help promote online for the rest of the weekend
- While this event is for Shopwise brands, we will also invite other aligned brands not yet on our marketplace
Take a look at our event inspiration here: event aesthetic
How It Works:
There is an attendance registration fee that contributes to the venue cost. You will take 100% of any sales during the entire pop-up.
What Shopwise will provide:
- Location + wifi
- On-site support
- Shopping bags, checkout system available if you need it, customer service
- Complimentary guest styling appointments
- Professional photographs
- Media attention
- Content creation
- Event marketing + promotion
- Email templates to invite your customers/community
- Coordinating rolling rack rentals if needed
What you'll be responsible for as a Vendor:
- Booth Setup/takedown (we'll be there to offer help) unless you've made arrangments to ship/drop off products
- All vendor materials, displays, hangers, products, rolling racks (also available for rent), etc.
- Rolling rack or table
- Processing transactions for your items if there in person
- 100% of sales go to you
FYI: We will always have someone there to process transactions for you if you're not able to attend the entire time. The decision is yours!
First come first serve! Limited spots are available!
Please register so we can plan the pop-up accordingly.
We will update you on any details along the way.
Any questions? You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or book a call/zoom chat with Jaclyn here.
SEE YOU SOON!